Ships in 1-2 days
- Made from scrap leather
- Embossed with Zimmerman Shoes logo
- Made in the USA
- 5 colors available: tan, tan suede, beige veg tan, warm brown, pebbled brown
Did you know we have two ways to check your child’s shoe size! You could use our printable sizing chart or measure your child’s foot with these simple steps:
01. draw a straight line on a piece of paper and place your child's foot on the line
02. place a mark by their heel and where their biggest toe ends
03. measure the space in inches and use the conversion chart to get their size
Helpful tips:-pick the size of the larger foot-account for socks-size up for growing room
Let us know if you have any questions at all! You can find a printable version of these instructions here.
Do Zimmerman Shoes need any special care? It depends!
Do you like the unique look only natural leather gets after each use or do you prefer the look of a more maintained shoe?
There’s no wrong answer! Many of our customers love the natural leather look more and more after use, but if you want to keep the leather protected for longer that’s great too!
We suggest using Chamberlain's Leather Milk to help protect your shoes! We do recommend testing on a discreet area to make sure it gives the look you’re going for.
Please note: Our footwear is made with 100% genuine leather, which may be prone to scuffing and wear overtime. This is typical for leather footwear and makes the shoes unique to your little one!
Have any questions? Email email@example.com